May one of these solution you choose ?

The fact of Banana girl diet



I was in thisBanana girl diet  rough path to health of almost Banana diet seven years and I am trying to get in shape, Banana girl diet thinner and happier over time. What is my secret? Well, there are a few reasons for my success, I CONSTANT carbed, I slept until hydrated and get daily movement. Banana girl diet

 I really feel that I finally balanced health equation. Banana diet I come from a bad place to take recreational drugs, stimulant abuse, drunkenness, bulimia, anorexia and extreme diet. I've done every diet out there only to fail, fail, failure ... and again ... why not? This is due to lack of discipline?

No, it was because my brain Banana girl diet and body was hungry, Banana girl diet my cells were deprived of proper nutrition, Banana girl diet so that all these restrictive calorie diets lead me to binge. I know first hand how Banana girl diet horrible Merry-go-round may be all the industry of diet, Banana girl diet you Banana girl diet see pictures of skinny girls, hot in advertising plans weight loss / drugs and because we are desperate Banana girl diet change to get shot and seriously violated our Gets portfolio.

Most of us are lost when it comes Banana girl diet to how to live and what to eat. Well, I'm very happy to say that your search is over, found a way of life that will bring you fit lean healthy body you deserve without killing in the gym or eating pills. I am passionate about this diet, because I know that many of you girls out there are suffering needlessly Banana diet So ladies, it's time to move yourself with diet fruit Banana Girl!

My mission on earth is to help bring bananas budding girls worldwide! To help  Banana dietwomen become fit, strong and vibrant, and reveal your true self carbed-up once and for all. Banana girl diet I set up a program that worked for me like a banana girl in the last 6.5 years. During this period, I lost over 20 kg / 40 pounds and overcome acne, Banana girl diet chronic fatigue syndrome, Candida imbalance and the terrible Banana girl diet digestive problems.

❊ What exactly is the diet daughter of banana (challenge)?


Girl banana diet is rich in Banana girl diet carbohydrates raw vegan  Banana girl  (not just a diet), part of the diet consists of raw fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds with little coconut sugar added and pasteurized juice if necessary. Macronutrients proportions are daily to 90% carbohydrate / / 5% protein 5% fat, they can be solved by . This diet contains no animal products, no désyalisée expensive Banana girl dietsuperfoods such as cocoa, Macca, spirulina, etc. This is a high fat diet / low carb offering super super energy and vitality! Sure, you can have a day here and there where you have a higher intake of fat, but please try to balance it during the week to be 90/5/5 for best results. The challenge is 30 days, so give it a try!

❊ girl eating banana is the same as the 80-10-10 Diet?

Diet Banana Girl is similar but not the same as the 80/10/10 diet by Doug Graham,  Banana girl dietthere are some differences between my recommendations and Doug Graham. I do not recommend a high intake of vegetables such a head of lettuce 3-4 times a week is more than enough in my experience. The proportions of macronutrients in Banana diet the diet are Banana Girl 90/5/5 up by 80/10/10. Recommend pasteurized juice as a backup if no ripe fruit available. I encourage the use of coconut sugar when the fruit quality is low or when you need a little extra carbs quickly. I recommend using vanilla / mint drops stevia add punch to your smoothies. I also speak of herbs and spices are cooked. Perhaps the most important partner Banana diet (Durianrider) and recommend a * minimum * 2500 calories each day for every woman, regardless of BMR. It is true even if you are 5 feet and sedentary. If you really Banana diet want to be your best then you need carb mouth! ;) Eat a salad for dinner or caloric restriction fruit intake is never an option in the Banana Girl power, do what will undoubtedly be a good drunk big. Girl bananas are also Banana diet a group of "ladies only" focused on the consolidation of the feminine energy.

I would like to quickly cover some common questions I am about this lifestyle and schedule

No comments:

Post a Comment