May one of these solution you choose ?

bread diet



Who does not go to dinner and get paid for it? no bread diet Two years ago, bread and water diet as features writer for the Washington Post, which I did. no bread diet The idea of not being able to eat basics like bread and pasta bread and water diet was unthinkable, but I did it for over a year no bread diet .

My trip gluten started one day at the salon. My stylist said I looked pale and my hair felt fragile, and saw that my nails were broken. "You look like a person with an allergy," he said no bread diet .

Your comment reminded me of my grandmother no bread diet. She has an autoimmune disorder celiac-disease that is essentially an allergy to gluten, bread and water diet a protein found in wheat, barley and rye no bread diet . When people who eat gluten, their attacks and damages the lining of the small intestine immune system. Untreated, it can lead to anemia, malnutrition, osteoporosis, infertility and even cancer no bread diet .

No way I could have, I said. After all,bread and water diet I had no gastrointestinal symptoms (pain, bloating, gas and diarrhea) typical of the disease. I felt tired me lately, but I thought it was normal, given the way it was busy no bread diet .

He was inclined to shrug, but I decided to talk about the conversation with my hairdresser (and my family history) to my primary care physician. He thought it was worth exploring, and the next thing I knew I was seeing a gastroenterologist who specializes in digestive disorders in women no bread diet .

Normally, celiac disease can be diagnosed with a blood test and intestinal biopsy no bread diet . If the blood test shows certain antibodies, means you have an immune response to gluten. The biopsy is performed to obtain samples of intestinal tissue, and is performed during an endoscopy, which involves placing a thin tube in your throat while you are sedated. I had two tests, but my doctors were not even sure.

Since my results were inconclusive, I was given a choice: Eliminate gluten for a year and see how I felt, or eat gluten at every meal for two weeks and repeat biopsy. (If you have celiac and avoid gluten, intestines heal, so a biopsy may show no damage.) Given the history of my family, I decided to give up gluten bread and water diet .

My new plan

I never thought it would be easy to give up gluten. He hides in everything, not just bread and pasta. You'll find it in products derived from wheat (like beer) and in many packaged foods and even salad dressings, as it contributes to the texture.

The first time I went to the grocery store to stock up on new clips, I love everything that says "gluten free" in the box. I ended up with four types of macaroni and cheese without gluten, many varieties of cereals without gluten, and lots of packaged foods random not eat normally no bread diet .

Over time I have learned to navigate the grocery store without overloading on things that did not need no bread diet.bread and water diet I started experimenting with gluten-free grains like quinoa and rice flour paste. For example, instead of orzo salad chilled my favorite pasta, quinoa I replaced the orzo no bread diet. I also began to rely more on foods that are naturally gluten-free, like lean protein and fruits and vegetables no bread diet.

Of course, it was still difficult to pass a pizzeria. And dinner with others was difficult. It was bad enough that he could not dive into the bread basket, but I had to look at everything on the menu and ask lots of questions: Is breaded or fried chicken? Does the sauce over the fish has all the flour in it? I used to try anything; Suddenly, I was the chair of "sensitive" to the table no bread diet .

After a few months, my new diet has become second nature. I started taking my gluten free biscuits carry my own bag and Asian restaurants gluten free soy sauce. I even started a blog, Gluten Freebird (GlutenFreeBird.com), where I started writing about gluten-free products, reviewing restaurants for celiac disease is in the Washington area, and revenue sharing. When readers clamoring for a recipe for apple pie, for example, in vain until I found one that was just right no bread diet.

Gluten, I had more energy, I meant to take my "treatment" worked. So you can imagine my surprise when I discovered that I did not have celiac disease, after all.

More than a year after leaving the gluten, I went to a new doctor no bread diet. He reviewed my old medical records and said there was no clear sign that my body was in danger before my experience. He asked me some questions and I admitted that I had never had bad reactions on the rare occasions when I accidentally ate gluten and discovered later no bread diet.

When I told him I felt less slow, gluten, my doctor told me that many people feel worse when weighed by excess carbohydrates, but people really feel sick when they eat gluten celiac at all. It was not me no bread diet.

And so I had a new diagnosis: latent celiac. This means that I have a genetic marker that predispose to celiac disease myself and my risk of getting it is significantly higher than the average day, but have not done yet no bread diet.

Although I had spent all that time carefully avoiding many foods without valid medical reason, he was not angry. My gluten year was the first time I've had to pay close attention to what I was putting in my mouth, he taught me to read the ingredients more closely no bread diet.

 This is my knew everyone with some kind of food restriction too. I recently started a new job as director of a website popular restaurant DC, and I try really bring that perspective the stories I'm working no bread diet.

Today I eat gluten again, but only in moderation; I do not want to take risks. But for now, it is wonderful to be able to enjoy an occasional bowl of pasta no bread diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment